It's a classic for a reason.
There's a good reason Arbor named this longboard the Timeless Pin—because carving giant surf turns will never go out of style. This version features a bamboo top ply for lightweight, sustainable snappiness that looks good and feels even better underfoot.
- Gullwing Charger trucks for smooth, stable turns
- 72mm, 78a Arbor wheels for lots of grip and low rolling resistance
- Seven-ply deck made with sustainably sourced maple and bamboo
- Lucid Grip uses crushed recycled glass for long-lasting, eco-friendly grip
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nice smooth cruiser for rippen the flat
Arbor Timeless Pin Bamboo Longboard
all that i hoped for!
i've been wanting this board for over a year now, finally finding it while on sale was perfect! it rides smooth, and looks wonderful. it's my first long board, i'm pretty happy with it :)
Can I switch out the wheels and bearings...
Can I switch out the wheels and bearings for a different set of wheels and bearings at an upcharge maybe? I'd like to put Cloud Rides Freerides Turquoise 80a and Bones Reds bearings. Is it possible for me to order it with those specifications on it and NOT include the stock part of the board? If so, how much would the difference be? Thanks.