The compact and super-stashable Arbor Pocket Rocket Koa Longboard makes short work of cross-campus cruises, quick trips down to the corner store, or last-second dashes through crowded airport terminals (try that last one at your own risk).
- Shadow DLX trucks for quick-reacting turns
- 63mm, 78a Arbor wheels for lots of grip and fast acceleration
- Eight-ply deck made with sustainably sourced maple and koa wood
- Lucid Grip uses crushed recycled glass for long-lasting, eco-friendly grip
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process
Share your thoughts
Arbor Pocket Rocket Koa Longboard
Great but BEWARE it's not as pictured!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love mine and she rides great. It took me a day of practice to get used to the trucks because I haven't been on a skateboard in years and I've never been on a longboard. But after two days, I'm feeling good and she cruises great!
EXCEPT! I specifically bought this one because I was expecting black wheels; but when it arrived, it had blue wheels. Had I known that, I would have purchased the $50 cheaper one. Pretty bummed about that so buyer beware that the wheels may not be as pictured.