Smile; you're about to go snowboarding.
- Traditional camber profile provides the pop and stability you need to comfortably link turns, pop ollies, and conquer park features
- Mission I composite core offers a soft, forgiving, freestyle flex that’s made with 30-percent reclaimed wood to reduce the amount of new wood needed to get you on snow
- Wood Power Ply is made from sustainable wood veneers instead of fiberglass in an effort to reduce weight and limit the chemical impact on your preferred planet
- Medium Shadow Flex features a thinned core profile between the bindings for a feel that's both freestyle and freeride
- The Butter Glassing biax fibers offer such a versatile flex, it's downright sexy
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
- Fusion Base holds up to damage and is easy to fix when a rock or rail takes a bite out of it
Share your thoughts
hi there what does directional board...
hi there what does directional board mean?
Directional boards have a different head and tail shape and are basically meant to be primarily ridden in one direction. The narrower the tail, the more directional the board and the less it will be able to travel backward without digging the tail in.