Push it all you want.
Because your chosen direction is 'downhill' and your chosen location on the mountain is 'everywhere,' you're the ideal candidate to ride the Arbor Women's Push Snowboard. The pop that you get from the Push's traditional camber is almost as spectacular as the beautiful bamboo topsheet and the detailed artwork. If you like to push yourself and the stick upon which you shred while you tack on thousands of vertical feet, then it's time for the Push.
- Traditional camber profile provides the pop and stability you need for the approach, take off, and landing of park and urban features
- Medicine Core is crafted from sustainably produced poplar wood for effortless and long-lasting pop to give you all-mountain versatility
- Standard Progressive is a tri-radial sidecut for quick turn initiation and stability at speed
- Bamboo Power Ply is made from sustainable bamboo veneers instead of fiberglass in an effort to both reduce weight for you and limit the chemical impact on your preferred planet
- Medium Shadow Flex features a thinned core profile between the bindings to offer a softer, more playful feel
- Mixed Glassing utilizes triax over biax glass for all-around flex and stability; because you like to do a little bit of everything
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
- Hardened steel edges are made of 60-percent recycled steel to allow you to truly ‘give back’ to the rails you slide