Stability and snap for girls who rip.
With a snappy traditional camber profile, moderate flex, and slightly set-back directional shape, the Arbor Push Snowboard is a hard-charging girl's best friend. Stable enough to blast through leftover chop yet playful enough to float a backside 3 off your favorite park jump, the Push defines the term 'all-mountain'.
- Traditional camber profile for spring-loaded turns and better stability and pop than any rocker design
- Mixed Glassing uses triaxial and biaxial fiberglass layers on either side of the core for a responsive flex that still feels playful
- Medicine Core uses sustainably farmed, FSC-certified poplar wood for durability and a lively feel
- PowerPly topsheet utilizes an additional layer of wood for skate-like ollie pop, with a bioplastic film coating to ensure durability
- Rhythm Walls sidewalls blend ABS and urethane to improve durability and dampening
- BL3 progressive sidecut blends together multiple radii for stability and easy turn initiation
- Hardened steel edges are 60% recycled to reduce environmental impact
- Rocket Base uses wax-infused sintered material for next-level speed and durability