No shoes? No problem.
Looking for a more comfortable way to cruise barefoot? The Arbor Rally Cork Cruiser lets you carve au naturale without ripping your feet to shreds.
- Cork topsheet for cushy comfort while skating barefoot
- Compact pin shape for smooth, reactive carves
- The 65mm, 78a wheels roll over cracks and offer solid grip on varied surfaces
- Has 10in Gullwing Charger II trucks for stability at speed
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great board, I got it for my kids but I love using it. Quality components. The cork grip works fine with or without shoes. This is more of a longboard style smaller cruiser. I can travel on flat ground without ever putting down my foot to push by surf pumping it. Great board for cruising around with.
if you ride with shoes does it ruin the...
if you ride with shoes does it ruin the cork?
No it doesn't at all, but it will get dirty FYI.