Rally the urban landscape with classic surf style.
Inspired by old-school surf shapes, the Arbor Rally Cruiser Board's retro shape and elongated kicktail makes weaving through sidewalk traffic just as much fun as dropping into a glassy barrel. Soft 63mm wheels keep your grip on the pavement secure and get you up to top speed in a hurry.
- Gullwing Shadow DLX trucks for smooth, stable turns
- 63mm, 78a Arbor wheels for reliable grip and quick acceleration
- Seven-ply deck made with sustainably sourced maple and koa wood
- Lucid Grip uses crushed recycled glass for long-lasting, eco-friendly grip
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process
Share your thoughts
Great little board
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Perfect little board for college campus cruising. It fits perfectly into gym lockers, isn't too large to carry around, and is fairly nimble (trucks come a bit tight and might end up going with softer bushings). Downside is how rough and stiff the board is for cracks in the sidewalk and such, even with such soft wheels, for a longboard. I plan on getting better larger wheels for it and better bearings. However, if you're used to a regular skateboard it's comparatively smooth as butter. In the end it's probably best to buy just the deck and customize the rest, but if you aren't sure this is still a good board on it's own. Overall it's a great board that I ride everyday for transportation with a timeless style I can get behind.