Give the mountain a big roundhouse to the face.
Just because your big feet once prevented you from achieving your black belt in pee-wee karate doesn't mean that shredding chutes, tree lines, and steep mountain terrain like a snow-ninja is out of reach now. The Arbor Roundhouse CX Snowboard may be the big fat brother of the Element CX, but it's no less striking in its looks and just as agile in its rideability.
- Traditional camber profile provides the pop and stability you need for shredding big lines, making fast turns, and stomping big landings
- Mystic I Core features a poplar core and two durable bamboo rails that run down the center for added pop and rebound
- Wood Power Ply is made from sustainable wood veneers instead of fiberglass in an effort to reduce weight and limit the chemical impact on your preferred planet
- Medium Shadow Flex features a thinned core profile between the bindings for a feel that's both freestyle and freeride
- Mixed Glassing utilizes triax over biax glass for all-around flex and stability; because you like to do a little bit of everything
- Standard Progressive is a tri-radial sidecut for quick turn initiation and stability at speed
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
- Hardened steel edges are made of 60-percent recycled steel for seriously durable ice-slicing and edge hold