The mountain will fear you, but you'll treat it with respect anyway.
- Parabolic Rocker features more rocker from the center to the binding mounts with less rocker at the tip and tail to ensure better turn initiation, stability, and control
- Mystic I Core features a poplar core and two durable bamboo rails that run down the center for added pop and rebound
- Wood Power Ply is made from sustainable wood veneers instead of fiberglass in an effort to reduce weight and limit the chemical impact on your preferred planet
- Medium Shadow Flex features a thinned core profile between the bindings for a feel that's both freestyle and freeride
- Mixed Glassing utilizes triax over biax glass for all-around flex and stability; because you like to do a little bit of everything
- Grip Tech edges bulge out at the binding inserts to provide serious bite and hold on hardpacked or icy snow
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
- Hardened steel edges are made of 60-percent recycled steel for seriously durable ice-slicing and edge hold
Share your thoughts
I bought one at the end of last season, and it was the best decision of my life! Only had the chance to ride it a handful of times and it was simply wonderful. I was not a huge fan of the ride on groomed surfaces but anything off trail is just amazing. Not to mention it's Arbor, never gonna ride another brand agian.
Arbor Roundhouse in Valdez Alaska, April 2012
2 days of incredible riding in Valdez AK with Valdez Heli Ski Guides. The rocker was incredible in the powder, the edges held the harder pack below the powder incredibly well, and the ride was excellent.
Would I be able to ride a 162 of this board...
Would I be able to ride a 162 of this board in powder? I'm about 6'1" 195 lbs with gear on. I ride a 167 that's about 8 years old now but would like to go smaller if I could.
umm... you could try it... I would say the smallest would be a 164 board
I ride my 163 RH in deep pow all the time and weigh 197 with gear on.
I just rode my 162 Roundhouse in Valdez AK powder with zero problems and my heli weight with all my kit was 205lbs at 6 foot. You can definitely ride!
it looks like you guys might have the CX...
it looks like you guys might have the CX and RX images reversed?