Explore the urban landscape with no limitations.
If you're looking for something stable enough to ride around the city at high speed without losing the ability to ollie up curbs and surf the occasional bank, the Arbor Shakedown Cruiser is worth checking out. It's kind of like what would happen if a longboard and a regular freestyle deck made a love child.
- Gullwing Shadow DLX trucks for quick-reacting turns
- 63mm, 78a Arbor wheels for lots of grip and quick acceleration
- Seven-ply deck made with sustainably sourced maple wood
- Lucid Grip uses crushed recycled glass for long-lasting, eco-friendly grip
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process
- Recycled plastic risers cut down on petroleum-based plastic