It'll leave you breathless.
- Parabolic Rocker features more rocker from the center to the binding mounts with less rocker too the tip and tail to ensure solid contact
- Medicine Core is crafted from FSC-certified, sustainably produced poplar wood for effortless, long-lasting pop and to give you all-mountain versatility
- Bamboo Power Ply is made from sustainable bamboo veneers instead of fiberglass in an effort to both reduce weight for you and limit the chemical impact on your preferred planet
- Medium Shadow Flex features a thinned core profile between the bindings for a feel that's both freestyle and freeride
- Grip Tech edges bulge out at the binding inserts to provide serious bite and hold on hardpack or icy snow
- Mixed Glassing utilizes triax over biax glass for all-around flex and stability; because you like to do a little bit of everything
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
Share your thoughts
Great board-looks good too
I was looking for a board for deep powder days in Japan and wasn't disappointed. I decided not to go for a fully directional or fish board because I like to ride switch and wanted to be able to use it in Europe and for short park runs. I was a bit worried it would be too long (I got the 147cm board, my other board measures 137cm..)but it was the a good size for the constant backcountry snow dump we got. It was great on groomers (although this might be due to the amazing quality of snow). I can't say how it performs on ice cause there was none. It's light, pops good but not great.
And last thing- the wooden decking and graphics make it a really classy looking board.
What about shipping to Russia?How does it...
What about shipping to Russia?How does it cost?50 $?
Daria, contact customer service via the "Chat Now" function and they can give you shipping advice and options.
Best board I've ever ridden on. Great carving board. Great freestyle board. Great board overall. Recommend to any advanced boarder.