We're pretty sure it's German for 'hauling ass'.
Arbor's team-developed Vugenhausen Koa Longboard was built for speed, speed, and more speed. A stiff, responsive flex prevents feeling squirrely when you get moving, and the deck's built-in gas pedals help you maintain precise control through drifts and speed-check slides.
- Top-mount design for a classic feel and maximum leverage for high-speed turns
- Paris 180mm trucks for buttery-smooth turns and stability at speed
- 72mm, 78a Arbor wheels for a balance of grip, top speed, and acceleration
- Nine-ply construction made with sustainably sourced maple wood
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process