Your mom, your dentist, and the family doctor all just developed ulcers because you looked at this board. Isn't it awesome?
Imagine the Arbor Vugenhausen Longboard as a diabolically excited skeleton warrior who froths at the mouth when you say the words 'steep hill' or 'power slide.' Like an undead army, nothing stops this freight train. Built to be stiff, fast, and easy to slide at mind-numbing speeds, the 8-ply maple Vugenhausen eats up steep, twisty roads and craps out sphincter-clenchingly fast downhills. Foot extensions at either end of the deck and ultra-sticky Thumb Cutter grip tape lock your feet in place so you can hammer hairpin turns without making out with the pavement at 40 miles-per-hour.
- Tough-as-nails 82a durometer rated wheels last through season after season of high-speed power slides on hot roads
- Paris 180mm trucks are specifically crafted for downhill runs and offer a rock-solid ride when you're going so fast you enter a new dimension
- Maple deck is crafted from sustainable sources to reduce the environmental impact
- A water-based finish and recycled plastic risers help to eliminate waste and the amount of pollution created during board production
- Shaped by Arbor team rider Josh Hunt and the weapon of choice of Arbor team rider James Kelly
- Wheel colors on completes may vary, but the deck graphic will be as pictured