It's anything but a wasteland up there.
The resort-bound masses see nothing but rocks and snow when they look at an exposed above-treeline peak; you see endless possibilities in those steep and deep chutes. Explore them all with the Arbor Wasteland Snowboard, the very definition of an all-mountain ride. Featuring a pow-friendly directional twin shape and the versatile collection of features that Arbor calls the Mountain System, the sustainably-produced Wasteland lays waste to nothing but boundaries.
- Parabolic Rocker features more rocker from the center to the binding mounts with less rocker too the tip and tail to ensure solid contact during turn initiation while allowing a skate-like ride
- Grip Tech edges bulge out at the binding inserts to provide serious bite and hold on hardpacked or icy snow
- Wood Power Ply construction uses sustainable wood veneers instead of fiberglass to reduce weight and limit the environmental impact of manufacturing
- Toro Tips have a drawn-out design to support performance in deeper snow
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
- KEVLAR® and carbon reinforced tips add crucial landing durability and plenty of pop so you can decimate kicker after kicker
- Shaman Core, a combination of sustainably produced poplar and Paulownia woods, is Arbor’s lightest and most powerful core
- Hardened steel edges deliver maximum edge performance and are made of 60 percent recycled steel
- Rocket Base features wax infused into the highly dense material for ludicrous speeds
- Suhweeet inlaid wood topsheet features the artwork of Max Gundy