The street monkey’s urban banana.
- Mystic I Core utilizes poplar wood reinforced with bamboo axels for extra durability and pop
- Rocket Base provides durability, easy wax absorption, and plenty of speed
- Shadow Flex tapers the core between your bindings for improved turn and spin initiation and more performance on rails and boxes
- Butter Glassing sports a jib-specific build for butters, presses, and kickers
- Progressive Sidecut provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at high speeds
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts give you a big stance and a high level of micro adjustability
- Blended Urethane ABS Sidewalls add durability
Share your thoughts
I have been able to squeeze into size...
I have been able to squeeze into size 13 boot, do you think the 155cm board (259mm waist width) will be wide enough.
Right now I'm riding a board with 264mm waist width.
On a board with 259mm waist you would most likely boot-out on really steep stuff... If you only ride really mellow groomers with out that steep of a pitch and are a non-aggressive ride you might luck out and be okay.... But if I were you I would stay with a board with a 265mm+ waist
I love riding park and currently own a...
I love riding park and currently own a couple year old Lib tech MC kink. I'd like to have a true twin where I can set up my stance symmetrically. I'm looking at this board or the arbor draft. The problem is I ride with friends sometimes who ride the backcountry all day and I want a board to be able to stand up to that. Can you let me know which would be better suited for that or if you want to recommend another.
Arbor is a decent company to spend your hard earned dollars on. If you want to stay with Arbor, then def go for this one as the Draft is more of their 'park' deck. But personally I would be looking a lot of other things that are out. If you want a solid everything board you can check out the Rome Agent(reg or 1985) or Crail, Stepchild Simon Chamberlain Board or Everything Sucks board, Ride Crush, Lib Tech Skate Bannana (with the magnetraction whitch works wonders on groomers and the reverse camber kills the bk), K2 Turbo Dream, or the Ride Antic or DH2. Anthing there would be perfect for your riding needs. Hope this helps bro