The street monkey’s urban banana.
Arbor made the multi-dimensional Westmark Snowboard for more advanced riders with sights on triple-kink urban rails and massive, bone-shattering park hits. This true-twin jib-stick rocks a bamboo-reinforced core to give you tons of pop on your ollies and nollies, and the Shadow Flex between the bindings reduces spin weight while giving you a buttery feel on the boxes and rails.
- Mystic I Core utilizes poplar wood reinforced with bamboo axels for extra durability and pop
- Rocket Base provides durability, easy wax absorption, and plenty of speed
- Shadow Flex tapers the core between your bindings for improved turn and spin initiation and more performance on rails and boxes
- Butter Glassing sports a jib-specific build for butters, presses, and kickers
- Progressive Sidecut provides tighter turning and quicker initiation, while maintaining stability at high speeds
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts give you a big stance and a high level of micro adjustability
- Blended Urethane ABS Sidewalls add durability