The park's just getting too crowded these days.
- Wood Power Ply topsheet is made from multiple layers of wood veneer instead of fiberglass to reduce weight, cut back on nasty chemicals, and add pop and durability
- Grip Tech tri-radial sidecut design creates additional contact points under foot for enhanced edge control and to prevent rocker wash-out
- Rhythm Rails sidewalls are a blend of ABS and urethane for just the right balance of flex and durability
- Sumo Stance delivers an increased stance range so you can ride a smaller board without being uncomfortable
- Medicine Core utilizes sustainably-produced poplar wood to provide a playful, durable, and powerful ride
- Rocket Base features wax infused into the highly dense material for ludicrous speeds
- Rock out to the art of Dave Kinsey; more at www.kinseyvisual.com
Share your thoughts
Are you going to be getting anymore...
Are you going to be getting anymore 153s?
this board is perfect for the park, but...
this board is perfect for the park, but in backcountry how it behaves?
Will you guys carry smaller sizes in this...
Will you guys carry smaller sizes in this model? I'd buy one if if you carried 150 or 153cm.
We have both the 150 and 153 in stock right now.
Anymore 153's on the way Dogfunk? Also, I...
Anymore 153's on the way Dogfunk? Also, I take it the Westmark is a "base swap" board? Or are the base colors size specific?
Bases are random unfortunately and we will be getting some more 153's ASAP.