Turn and burn, then turn some more.
Whether you're weaving through cones or just pumping along the boardwalk, the Arbor Zeppelin Koa Longboard carves like a freshly sharpened sushi knife thanks to a narrow, maneuverable platform and dual-hanger Gullwing Sidewinder trucks.
- Gullwing Sidewinder dual-hanger trucks for insane carvability
- 72mm, 78a Arbor wheels for lots of grip and low rolling resistance
- Seven-ply deck made with sustainably sourced maple and koa wood
- Lucid Grip uses crushed recycled glass for long-lasting, eco-friendly grip
- Water-based finish eliminates toxic chemicals from the production process
Share your thoughts
Arbor Zeppelin Koa Longboard
My new love affair, beautiful ride
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Damn, this board carves like crazy and is surprising stable at speed, definitely love since i first laid eyes on her 32 hours ago. Got a bunch of good riding the last two days until gravity pimped slapped me.