You can see clearly now, the fog is gone.
- Dual-vented Lexan lens utilizes F2 anti-fog tech so it won't look like your college dorm room after a few hours of shredding (that is, foggy)
- Triple-layer foam uses soft fleece so this goggle sits comfortably around your eyes
- Hinged strap attachment helps the Series 3 fit nice and snug on a helmet without leaving a gap
Share your thoughts
Front view with helmet
With my Helmet from the side
Both of ours
Bought a pair for the wife
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought my wife a pair and fell in love! Had to get a pair myself!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got these goggles in the Matte Black with the Citrus Chrome lens. I have a large to medium sized face and they fit great. Fit great in my helmet snowmobiling as well. Lens is great for those sunny days and makes me rip corduroy just like Sage Kotzenburg.
These goggles look sweet and are by far the most comfortable I have owned. I got them in grey plaid w/ permission lens and they are very good looking. The venting system is great but because it is dual vented it makes them harder to see out of because you can see more of the inside of the goggle but not a big problem at all. Excellent goggle don't hesitate to buy them!
Arnette is in the Snow Game!
I just got a pair of these and you can't beat them for the price. They fit good and are helmet compatible. Lenses don't fog up, and the colors are sick. Cool graphics too.