- Two patented Lock Jaw clamps easily let you adjust the poles to your desired length and lock them into place, even while wearing your warmest gloves
- The poles collapse so you can attach them to a backpack and snowboard down the hill you just hiked up
- Gender-specific EVA foam grips are easy to clutch on the steeper, tricky sections and wrist straps allow you to adopt a more relaxed grip
- Flexible tungsten carbide tips won’t wear out on the rocky approach but punch through hard snow and ice near the summit
- Powder baskets give you more available surface area to keep you moving quickly in fresh snow
Share your thoughts
Do they work for splitboard? what do you...
Do they work for splitboard? what do you think?
I can't think of any reason to talk you out of using these for split boarding.
what is the fully collapsed length in...
what is the fully collapsed length in inches?