It's just ... better.
There are a few jackets in the way-back of your closet. They glare at the B by Burton Women's Aster Jacket and wonder why it always gets picked to play in the snow. Sure, the Aster has a boyfriend fit, smooth flannel lining, a water-resistant shell, mesh-lined underarm vents, and ... oh.
- 10K-rated fabric and fully taped seams help protect you from the light falling snow and face plants
- Breathable fabric and mesh-lined underarm vents dump excess heat on top-to-bottom runs
- Removable powder skirt and wrist gaiters block out snow when you take a digger
- Smooth flannel lining and a Sig fit make it easy to layer underneath
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your small riding essentials
- A fixed hood helps block the winter weather from your face