The protection you need and a style you'll fall in love with.
Burton got all fancy-like with the insulation in the B by Burton Women's Bennett Jacket, putting a little here and more there, depending on your needs. If only the men in our life could be so attentive, and so reliable in stormy weather.
- Polyester twill fabric with DryRide Durashell offers waterproof protection to keep you dry and comfortable in stormy conditions
- Fully taped seams block moisture trying to sneak in along the stitching
- 80g Thinsulate insulation in body on 60g in sleeves is complemented by 40g of antimicrobial Thinsulate XTS insulation in the underarm area
- Printed satin lining is lusciously luxurious
- Sig fit is relaxed with a little room to layer
- Pit Zips allow cooling air to circulate when you're threatening to overheat
- Contour hood is fully adjustable
- Powder skirt includes snaps for interface with your pants and can be removed
- Removable Lycra Hand Panties extend coverage past your cuffs
- Handy pocket assortment includes dedicated storage for your media, goggles, pass, and ATM card
- Lifetime warranty, it's that good
- Ooeee—True Black variant features leather touches