What is it about anoraks? It could just be the word, 'anorak,' but if the B by Burton Cora Pullover Jacket is any indication, they're just more comfy, somehow. It's kind of like wearing a sweatshirt on the hill; only one offers serious protection thanks to its DryRide Durashell 2L fabric, and you don't have to compromise one iota on all the features you usually look for in those ... well ... less-comfortable full-zip jackets.
- DryRide Durashell offers 10K-rated waterproof protection and 10K-rated breathability to keep you dry and comfortable in stormy conditions
- Fully taped seams block moisture trying to sneak in along the stitching
- Satin lining feels oooh-la-la
- Boyfriend fit is relaxed with longer body and sleeves
- Pit Zips allow cooling air to circulate when you're threatening to overheat
- Contour hood is fully adjustable
- Powder skirt includes snaps for interface with your pants and can be removed
- Removable Lycra Hand Panties extend coverage past your cuffs
- Handy pocket assortment includes dedicated storage for your media, goggles, pass, and ATM card
- Lifetime warranty, it's that good
Share your thoughts
I love pullover jackets! Amazing for snowboarding, relaxed fit is nice so you can actually move in it. It's a shell so can be worn all season with baselayers on colder days, all the way through spring riding! Side zip makes it easy to get in and out of.
When it arrived in the mail and I pulled it out, I was a little upset because of how thin it was. But after trying it out in the cold weather, I loved it. It's comfortable enough to wear with or without a sweater underneath, and it looks great on.