Storm the mountain ... and the town.
At a casual glance you'd never know it, but under the classic-looking shell of the B by Burton Women's Giselle Jacket there lurks a highly technical riding jacket. The Dryride Durashell 2L fabric and fully taped seams keep you dry through snow squalls, while the light body-mapped 3M Thinsulate insulation and full complement of shred-specific features keep you rocking from first chair to last.
- Microtwill fabric with DryRide Durashell offers 15K-rated waterproof protection and 10K-rated breathability to keep you dry and comfortable in stormy conditions
- Fully taped seams block moisture trying to sneak in along the stitching
- 60g Thinsulate insulation in body is complemented by 40g of antimicrobial Thinsulate XTS insulation in the underarm area
- Printed satin lining is lusciously luxurious
- Boyfriend fit is relaxed with longer body and sleeves
- Pit Zips allow cooling air to circulate when you're threatening to overheat
- Contour hood features faux fur trim for extra style points
- Powder skirt includes snaps for interface with your pants and can be removed
- Removable Lycra Hand Panties extend coverage past your cuffs
- Handy pocket assortment includes dedicated storage for your media, goggles, pass, and ATM card
- Lifetime warranty, it's that good