- 10K-rated fabric and fully taped seams help combat the wet during a light snowfall or full-blown snowball fight
- Breathable fabric and mesh-lined underarm vents dump excess heat so you smell like roses throughout the day
- A removable powder skirt and gaiters block out snow when you take a digger
- A Sig fit ensures you have plenty of room to move about and allows extra room for layering
- A fixed hood helps block the icy wind from giving your ears frostbite
- An array of pockets stash your small riding goodies
Share your thoughts
Is the B by Burton Heidi jacket suitable...
Is the B by Burton Heidi jacket suitable for cold conditions or spring riding?
I had never tried on a Burton coat before so I was worried about the fit when I ordered it. I could tell by the online description the style was exactly what I wanted and it is indeed. It also fits perfectly. I am 6 ft tall and have very long arms and coats rarely fit the length of my arms right while still showing my curves. I bought a large and its amazing - you can see I have a waist and my wrists aren't showing. It's actually snug at my hips and I like that. I love the cut, the style, the pockets, and hopefully I'll love the warmth. It literally JUST came in the mail and I'm so stoked on it I had to post this review ASAP. I don't even snowboard or ski but I am an urbanite and since I walk everywhere I need a coat that can hold up to the elements. And the service from Backcountry was great. Free 2 day shipping. AWESOME THANK YOU
What the Burton site has to say
Shop, party, ride, repeat. The everyday fit and style of the B by Burton Heidi Jacket makes it an easy choice for any occasion. Premium trims and unexpected accents offer a high-end feel, while features like a cozy knit collar, soft satin lining and snow-blocking gaiters around the waist and wrists means no sacrifice in on-snow performance, either. A shell that leaves room for warm layers underneath, its also equipped with vents to keep you riding through rising temps.
Great fit for feminine curves
The fit on this jacket is built for the girl who shreds while still offering feminine cutline. The jacket sleeves feature a bit of extra length to fit over the gloves just enough to keep the snow out. Really a solid piece that goes well with almost any accessory...a great everyday jacket that looks good!