Burton knows how to mix fashion and function.
When you don’t have the muula to purchase a plethora of riding gear go for the slim-fit Burton Women’s Karma Pant that wears well with any shell, puffy, or jacket. Part of the B by Burton Collection, the Karma keeps things simple with its straightforward design and killer features you have come to expect from Burton.
- Waterproof fabric and fully taped seams help protect you from the wet if you take a digger
- A slim fit accentuate your assets without restricting your movement when you ride
- Satin lining helps wick moisture away from your skin and feels silky smooth
- Unzip the thigh vents to help cool you off when you hike or ride hard
- Boot gaiters and jacket-to-pant interface block out snow
- Leg lifts keep your pant bottoms from getting all muddy and dirty when you walk around the resort
Share your thoughts
they fit me great and look badass! couldnt be happier with them!
Are the dare devil pants shiny? Or more...
Are the dare devil pants shiny? Or more of a matte finish hemp/twill looking?
They are more of a matte finnish.
Is your Daredevil color Burton snowboard...
Is your Daredevil color Burton snowboard pants a true red color? It's difficult to tell from the website picture. I'm looking for a red pant in women's in the Burton brand. Thanks,.
No it is not a true red, it looks exactly like the picture does. The color is a good solid color.