Looks like you’ve some time to kill … now where did you put the Burton kit?
- Waterproof fabric and fully taped seams protect you from the wet if you crash into a plum of snow
- A slightly longer Team Fit gives you plenty of mobility to rip through the tight trees
- Breathable fabric and underarm vents dump excess heat on sunny days
- Satin lining wicks moisture away from your skin so you’re not a sweaty mess when you ride
- Powder skirt and jacket-to-pants interface block out unwanted snow when you take a digger
- A plethora of pockets hold your extra gear and vices
Share your thoughts
My absolute fav!
I love this jacket for many reasons. The mint colorway is awesome, and the longer slim fit assures that there is no snow sneaking down my pants, even on the biggest powder days. I am 105 lbs, short, and am almost always XS. This jacket fits perfectly and should also fit well on girls who are several inches taller. Material is really soft & sleek. Easy to get on & off by left side zip that extends from bottom of jacket all the way up the arm. Contemplating buying all the other colors so I don't need to fuss about future jackets.
My favorite jacket...needed a few layers underneath for an 8 degree windy Breck day.
I'm having issues with the sizing. I like...
I'm having issues with the sizing. I like the dark blue one but they only have xs and I would normally get a small. I wear a b-cup bra, small shirts, and a size 4 pants. I usually like things to fit pretty snug, so do you think it'd be a stretch to get myself into a size xs just so I can have the dark blue?
This is the suggested sizing from Burton is Bust size - Xsmall: 30 - 31" and Small: 32 - 33". See which size you fall into for you best fit.
Great fit. The Maya jacket is a long fit and is loose enough to fit a layer or two but is still a slimming look. It has cute features such as the oversized front pocket and the buttons on the cuffs. It has a pass pocket, audio pocket and huge front pocket. This jacket is not super thick so you will need to layer if it is a cold day or use for slightly warmer days and spring riding.