It's kind of like being able to wear your comforter to the mountain.
Head up to the mountain without feeling like you ever left your bed in the B by Burton Naomi Women's Down Jacket. Plush down insulation keeps you cozy and comfy, while the DryRide Durashell outer fabric protects you from the elements so you stay dry all day. When it starts dumping outside and it's time for pow laps, attach the removable wrist gaiters and use the jacket-to-pant interface to link up to your Burton pants to prevent any snow from getting in your jacket.
- DryRide Durashell 15K-rated 2-layer micro twill fabric provides waterproof breathable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from creeping in
- 500-fill down insulation keeps you toasty
- Satin lining feels silky-smooth
- Boyfriend fit is slightly longer extra coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents cool you off when it warms up
- Contour hood with faux fur trim helps shield your dome from the elements
- Removable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface lets you link up to your Burton pants for ultimate snow-proofing
- Removable Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow from getting up your sleeves
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store the essentials
Share your thoughts
Great for really cold weather and storms
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had this jacket for a week but i've used it every day all day since i got it. I love the long fit of this jacket for super cold days! I didn't think it was hugely oversized but i have large shoulders. I live in park city and its been duping every day and this coat has held up great! It kept me super warm with only a tank top and face mask in a storm with temps in the teens and heavy snow. If you need a coat for really cold temps that can stand up to a snow storm this is the coat for you! Also, a super cool surprise was that the black shoulder patches are leather like and add a really stylish touch to the coat. This is not you average puffy!
Love it but Large. By a size smaller.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
LOVE this jacket but it is oversized. By a size down.