- Durable, machine-washable nylon ripstop fabric
- Folds into its own outer zippered pocket for streamlined storage
- Drawstring closure with outer magnetic snap closure and adjustable buckle
- Adjustable shoulder straps dial in a comfortable fit
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Awesome pack! It's super lightweight and packs into it's own pocket, so easy to take anywhere. Great for outings to the beach and lake, it's nylon so is lightweight and easy to clean. It isn't waterproof but is really quick drying. It's big enough for me to carry a beach towel, wallet, change of outfit, sunglasses, phone, and a bottle of sunscreen. I love it!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
One of my favorite features: it packs into it's own pocket so you it's great for trips when you want an extra bag but want to pack light. Just throw this little pocket in you luggage an you're good to go. It's super light and comes in some pretty cool patterns. Plus it's cheap. Not a single bad thing about it.
Perfect bag to travel with. It's small, lightweight and zips into its own pocket so you can throw it into your main backpack when you're not using it. I used it as a purse/daypack/beach bag while traveling in Nicaragua. The material held up well with my abuse and it was easy to wash once I got home.