Mega light, crazy responsive, and 100% fun.
- Freestyle TBT (Triple Base Technology) shape uses subtle edge-to-edge rocker under the contact points that transitions to flat zones in the board's center
- Traditional tip-to-tail camber balances out TBT's loose, forgiving feel
- Titanium sidewalls (with rubber internal dampeners) reduce weight and eliminate high-speed chatter
- Carbon and KEVLAR® stringers add pop and responsiveness without adding extra weight
- Nano Hai Lite Speed base absorbs tons of wax and slides super fast (just be sure to wax it regularly)
Share your thoughts
I like this board and hope to keep it for...
I like this board and hope to keep it for a long time. I am around 5,4 and 125 but only 13. The only size is 157 i should grow into it but is that ok for now?
I wear a size 13 snowboard boot. Can you...
I wear a size 13 snowboard boot. Can you give me an honest answer whether or not this board is wide enough for me? If it isn't, please suggest one that is. Thanks
You are going to want a board with a waist width of probably 265mm or 26.5cm...most boards that come in wide sizes will meet this requirement. The dark series wide and skunk ape wide are two great boards by lib tech to consider in this price range.