Curses! That 5-0 wasn't fully pressed, you fool!
- Twin TBT base shape uses rail-to-rail rocker in contact points that transitions to a flat zone in the center of the board for a forgiving feel that grips once put on edge
- Traditional camber balances out TBT's forgiving ride for extra pop off jumps, edge control, and stable trick-stomping power
- Biax/triax combo fiberglass laminate delivers a forgiving flex that still inspires confidence at speed
- Carbon reinforcement adds pop and edge grip
- Synthduded Base balances speed, durability, and ease of repair
Share your thoughts
this is evil
light, pops like bastard,nice topsheet
Evil Twin Ae Mintt
ok so i got my evil twin in the other day and its sooo flexible . its light and popsss sooooo highhh . im super pumped to ride it this season.
hey so this board would be about a 6/10...
hey so this board would be about a 6/10 on the bataleon flex scale or whaaaat???
More like a 4/10.
bataleon has their flex scale "backwards". 1 is a 2x4 and 10 is a noodle. check their tech specs on their site www.bataleon.com