Freestyle fun from backflips to back lips.
- Twin TBT base shape uses rail-to-rail rocker in contact points that transitions to a flat zone in the center of the board for a forgiving feel that grips once put on edge
- Traditional camber balances out TBT's forgiving ride for extra pop off jumps, edge control, and stable trick-stomping power
- Biax/triax combo fiberglass laminate delivers a forgiving flex that still inspires confidence at speed
- Carbon reinforcement adds pop and edge grip
- Synthduded Base balances speed, durability, and ease of repair
Share your thoughts
Anyone riding this board? What bindings...
Anyone riding this board? What bindings are you running, how do they look? I don't see many bindings I think will look sick on the board. 154cm
I rock the Rome 390 boss in the blue and white and they great on this board.... the blues don't match the best but they still look good
What about the Malavitas, do you think those are a lighter blue?
check out the union flites. theyre black but with a minty green trim
Get Free Coupons
Get Free Coupons [$10 or $20]
Form This Website:
The Best got Better!
I had a real dilemma on my hands when Bataleon came out with a new Evil Twin design and kept the old one too, titling it the Evil Twin Classic. Do I gamble on a board that I had previously proclaimed to be the best thing to snowboarding. Or do I trust Mr. B on this one?
So, I went to a demo and found out myself. With a narrower waist it felt lighter and noticed it unloaded a bit different than the "classic".......Mr. B was right again. Yeah 4 it!
This tech sounds so nasty but i never see...
This tech sounds so nasty but i never see Bataleon win any awards. Nor is there any reveiws..... How do these boards to all the other tech out there?
I rode an Evil Twin for two seasons and loved it. Probably my favorite deck ever. I've ridden Customs and WWWs also.
i ride the bataleon riot
the only difference is that the riot has extra strength and i love it so the evil twin will ride similar so i would definatly recommend this board>