Freestyle fun from backflips to back lips.
- TBT (Triple Base Technology) features a traditional underfoot camber and uplifted curves at the tip and tail sidebases for a loose, easy-turning ride with plenty of pop
- Twin TBT shape features Bataleon’s second-widest center flat base for stability during jumps and slides
- Twin TBT shape also has a bit more rocker edge than the Jib TBT shape for enhanced carvability
- Reduced nose eases spins
- Core core has a medium-soft flex with hardwood inset reinforcements for strength and energy-fed pop
- Lightning Edges enable precision carving
Share your thoughts
Board from the GODS
This board, I feel is the best board you can buy for all mountain riding. The Medium soft flex allows my to Jib/Jump/Carve/Cruise like no other. The TBT really is what they make it up to be. It lets your board dig into the snow with insane controlling ability. When riding straight. the lifted edges keep the board straight wile not having to keep an edge in the snow. Camber is the only way to go with these boards. The camber lets them make softer boards with all the pop needed.
Having said all that. Triple Base Technology does take some getting use too. At first you may want to throw the board away on the first run, please give it some getting used to. After riding this board 2 more runs. you will never go back to a "Flat Base" board again.
Bataleon for life. Yeah for it.
Would a 154 be wide enough for a size 11...
Would a 154 be wide enough for a size 11 foot? Im 6'1" 165 and would like to stay away from a wide board
Funnest board you do what ever you want on it. It's best in the park super smooth on rails and jumps not the greatest in deep powder, but it is more of a park board. If you are thinking about this or Anytging else this is the board to go with!
just got my Evil Twin
F@#K yea for it!
Evil twin is so gangster! If you can only have one board in your bag make sure the Evil Twin is it. Kills it. Everywhere. It's ok to downsize a bit on these boards. I'm 5'10" 170lb and rock the ET classic 151, so fun. Check bataleon.com for flex, their ratings are "backwards." 10 is limp, 1 is boner. http://www.bataleon.com/Page-INGREDIENTS_26.aspx