The board that delivers jibs AND jabs.
We’re not trying to stir up any industry drama, but we’re pretty sure Bataleon is taking a dig at another popular freestyle ride with its Women’s FeelBetter Snowboard. Bataleon even asks the question ‘Why feel good when you can feel better?’… Bold move, Bataleon. Bold move. Good thing the FeelBetter backs up its cheeky name with a fun, flowy Freestyle TBT shape and a jib-ready flex pattern.
- TBT (Triple Base Technology) features a traditional underfoot camber and uplifted curves at the tip and tail sidebases for a loose, easy-carving ride with plenty of pop
- Freestyle TBT shape features Bataleon’s middle-of-the-road center base width for stable slides and easy, loosey-goosey carves
- Extended running length eases spins
- Toughcore is soft-flexing for jibs, but extremely difficult to break
- Hammer Edges are thicker and stronger than the average snowboard edge
- Bataleon teamed up with the fragrant ladies at Les Ettes perfume to design this board's graphic