Spend more time in the park than a hobo.
The ultra-flexy Bataleon Women's FeelBetter Snowboard delivers piles of fun in the terrain park and gives you the confidence to hit stuff that you would normally ride around without even considering. A Bataleon flex rating of 2 (that's out of 10) means that this board lets you get away with landings that would wind you up in the hospital on another board, and Bataleon's Triple Base 3D Technology and Hammer Edges guarantee you'll be spending a lot more time in the park this season. So, bring a snack—and maybe even a sleeping bag.
- Freestyle Triple Base Technology is a 3-dimensional regular camber profile with upturned edges (sides) toward the tip and tail for pop, edge control, and forgiveness
- True twin shape for predictable riding forward or switch and forgiving flex for confident mountain-wide shredding
- Bi Ax laminates over and under the core for a flexy board with tons of feedback so you know exactly what's going on under your feet
- Toughcore core features ultra-durable, super-flexible, pressure-bonded wood composite technology
- Hammer Edges are thicker stronger, and more durable than standard edges to handle more torture
- Extruded base is low-maintenance and easy to repair
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have this board. I love this board.
After riding a very stiff, traditional board for YEARS, a friend suggested I try Bataleon. There is no going back.
It's a lovely soft board. Very easy to ride. It is also quite light compared to men's boards, so it's much easier to manouver. Great in the park and for ground tricks and butters. TBT is AWESOME! Makes riding so much more fun!
Tends to chatter a little at high speed stopping (and low snow conditions)
Would not recommend for absolute beginners because technical basics of riding should be under control before progressing onto TBT.
Overall, a great versatile board for intermediate to advanced riders.
Greatly constructed board. TBT really works. Seems to be durable. But don't believe their flex scale, really it's not 2 - more like 4. All bataleon boards have more flex then it's written.