A badass beast with a eye on the goal of total stoke.
It's not simply a 'claim' that the Bataleon Goliath Snowboard offers some of the most rider-friendly, catch-free, butter-ness in your all-mountain freestyle endeavors. The Goliath actually proves it when you feel how much freedom the Triple Base Technology allows you to point it, hold traverses, butter boxes, spin off lips, and float through pow like you've never done before.
- Enhanced Freestyle TBT (Triple Base Technology) uses edge rocker from tip and tail ends to binding inserts contact points for a catch-free, freestyle ride
- Traditional camber offers the pop and stability you want for hard-charging park, pipe, and steep slackcountry lines
- Core Core consists of mostly lightweight poplar wood with hardwood reinforcement strands through the insert patterns for added snap
- New blunt tip and tail shapes lower swing weight and further reduce the chance of lip-clip and landing-catch
- Tri-ax laminiates over and under the wood core provide pop and stability at speed
- Thin Lightning edges reduce overall weight and don't dig as deep in turns
- Extraduded 2000 base takes a beating and keeps you sliding fast, especially if you wax it once in a while