You need only one to conquer the heaviest of lines.
- Freeride TBT (Triple Base Technology) shape features enhanced edge rocker with a little extra flat behind the back inserts before the rocker edges kick up again for extra stability on big lines
- Traditional camber offers the pop and stability you want for hero hucks off slackcountry cliffs and superior stability on steep, wind-blown faces
- Reactor Core features lightweight poplar wood with additional hardwood reinforcement strands along the rails for serious stability and edge hold
- Tri-ax laminiates over and under the wood core provide pop and stability at speed
- New blunt tip and tail shapes lower swing weight and further reduce the chance of lip-clip and landing-catch
- Party Pattern combined with the Backseat inserts let you mix up your stance as much as conditions change-sit back and enjoy the deep pow lines
- Thin Lightning edges reduce overall weight and don't dig as deep in turns
- Sintered base helps you motor through deep pow and burn across long traverses with ease
Share your thoughts
Bataleon Omni 164cm
I already own a Bataleon Goliath which I utilize as my all-mountain stick. I decided to pick up the Omni to be my dedicated pow board.
-I swear by TBT
-It would be better if they added another set of inserts inbetween the 'backseat' inserts.
If you're looking for a dedicated pow board, this is a good choice! Although personally I was a little disappointing that I bought the Omni when I saw Bataleon releasing their 'Camel Toe' next year!