- Enhanced Freestyle TBT (Triple Base Technology) uses edge rocker from tip and tail ends to binding inserts contact points for a catch-free, freestyle ride
- Traditional camber offers the pop and stability you want for fancy freestyle fun all over the mountain
- New blunt tip and tail shapes lower swing weight and further reduce the chance of lip-clip and landing-catch
- Core Core consists of mostly lightweight poplar wood with hardwood reinforcement strands through the insert patterns for added snap
- Bi-ax laminate over and under the core offers easy flex while maintaining sufficient stability and pop
- Thin Lightning edges reduce overall weight and don't dig as deep in turns
- Extruded 2000 base takes a beating and keeps you sliding fast—just wax, scrape, and destroy
Share your thoughts
I know Bataleon is an awesome company and...
I know Bataleon is an awesome company and the TBT is sick! but i need someone to tell me how this board truly rides? I like mostly Jibbing/Park/Jumps and sometimes just cruise, but i need someone to tell my how it holds up? Im 5'8 and about 120. I ride a 150 and need some good opinions!
It says whatever for a reason, but is it that good?