Be the first to upload your photo of the Whatever Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
I know Bataleon is an awesome company and the TBT is sick! but i need someone to tell me how this board truly rides? I like mostly Jibbing/Park/Jumps and sometimes just cruise, but i need someone to tell my how it holds up? Im 5'8 and about 120. I ride a 150 and need some good opinions!
It says whatever for a reason, but is it that good?
By: Tyler Dubya
October 21, 2011
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 150 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm
- medium-soft (7 out of 10 on Bataleon scale)
- hybrid (TBT Freestyle)
- Effective Edge:
- [150 cm ] 1130 mm; [153 cm ] 1150 mm; [156 cm ] 1170 mm; [159 cm ] 1190 mm
- Waist Width:
- [150 cm ] 246 mm; [153 cm ] 249 mm; [156 cm ] 251 mm; [159 cm ] 254 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [150 cm ] 7.55 m; [153 cm ] 7.7 m; [156 cm ] 7.8 m; [159 cm ] 7.95 m
- Stance Width:
- [150 cm] 22.24 in; [153 cm] 22.44 in; [156 cm] 22.63 in; [159 cm] 22.83 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0 in
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 years