Professional-level functions and sound quality in a sleek, stylish design.
- Swiveling earcups allow DJ-style monitoring
- Includes coiled cable with 1/4-inch adapter for use with DJ mixers, and straight cable with ControlTalk for everyday use with iPhone or Blackberry
- Dual input connections let you connect the cord to either side, or daisy-chain headphones together for shared listening
- Includes touring case with Monster Clean Cloth to keep 'em looking new
Share your thoughts
The Mixr is a killer set up. The sounds are top notch and they block out a lot of the surrounding noise. I recommend these to anyone looking for a new set of everyday headphones for home or the office.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Well Made, Even Better than the Solos, Which I've Moved on From. Nice Case, Sound, Controls & Cool Daisy Chain feature Allows Connection of a Partners Headphone Cord for Mutual listening. They Definitely Do fit a little tighter than the Solos So if you Have a larger Head like me You Might Need to Pay Close Attention to Getting the Proper On Head Adjustment.
Dre Beats Mixr Black
Dre Beats Mixr
mixer head set
I've listened to every beats ear phones out there. Buds and over ear. I have never been impressed with any of them aside from the studio version which are huge ear muffs. I love the sound but they are way to big for every day use. All the other buds and head sets are pretty much run of the mill over priced head sets. I recently tried out a pair of the mixers and they are truly the shit! They sound better than any other pair I've listened to. I'm really picky about my sound and nothing out there has really impressed me. Finally beats by Dre has represented. Up until now Dre has had his name on over priced garbage. This head set has made up for all the other sub par sets. This head set comes with a heavy price tag but if you want quality sound their worth it.