Have the sound and your safety.
- Dual micro-drivers with built-in sub-woofers deliver pounding bass, rich mids, and thrilling highs
- Flexible ear clips keep you and your music working together even if you're sprinting at the speed of sound
- Additional cord length lets you thread your music from your gym shorts to your ears or keep it close by running it from an arm band
- ControlTalk tech lets you listen to music, take calls on most smart phones, and run your mp3 player
- Sweat-resistant, UV-protected construction keeps your buds going with big time durability
- Athlete-specific design lets you enjoy brilliant sound and still take in ambient noise so you are aware of what's happening around you, safety first
Share your thoughts
more bang for your buck!
I love these earphones! I work in a very noisy place, and these do cancel out loud noises. The sound quality is great whether your on the phone or listening to music.they are also comfortable. I can wear them all day. I think I'm going to order another pair for working out.
How is the sound quality? Should I expect...
How is the sound quality? Should I expect the same kind of sound as I can get with their ear buds?
great sound quality!!!!!
Beats by Dre
The good Dr. did something spectacular when he came up with these. I have no problems with my beats when it comes to sound quality, clarity, bass, etc. the sound is tasteful; exactly what I look for. Anything louder than these, and I'd go deaf.
I have no cons with the beats by dre.
Great Sounding But Troubles Staying In My Ears
These headphones sound great. No doubt about that. Alas my one gripe is that the headphones slip out of my ears when I am running. I personally sweat quite a bit and I have only used in the summer where I am prone to sweat even more. The clip that is attached to the headphones does help quite a bit but I am still having to periodically adjust them.