Your favorite tunes in the snow, on the pavement, and in the dirt.
If the thought of going a day without listening to your favorite boy-idol’s new album makes your bottom lip quiver and your eyes spontaneously tear-up, the good folks at Bern know how you feel. It turns out that they’ve caught the fever too and, like you, have found it impossible to ski or ride for very long while misty-eyed. Thus, they created the Berkeley Audio Zip Mold Helmet for women to not only protect your head in the event of a crash but also to serenade your ears with your favorite crush.
- Connect the 8tracks Audio system to your music player and pump tunes directly to your brain
- Zip Mold high-impact foam is engineered to be thin and light for better overall comfort
- Sink Fit design fits the lid around your head (rather than on letting it ride on top), providing both advanced comfort and an ultra-low profile
- Removable knit liner allows for year-round action-sport use—leave it in to fight off the winter chill and take it out when the weather warms up
- Removable vent piece lets you air it out on warm days and trap in extra heat when it’s cold
- Women’s-specific design for a better overall fit