If you don't fall, you're not trying hard enough.
- Liquid-injected Zipmold foam offers a high strength-to-weight ratio so you get a lightweight, low-profile feel that doesn't skimp on protection
- Molded goggle channel keeps your lenses in place without bunching or slipping
- Removable knit liner keeps you warm when winter tries to freeze you out, and you can pull it out when summer heat begs a cooler lid
- Sink Fit design means that this lid fits around your head (rather than just sitting on top) so you get a better fit and a sleeker look
- The Clip Snap-In system secures your liner to your helmet simply and quickly
- Raised internal arch gives you more under-shell room so longer hair or ponytails won't create pressure points on your head
Share your thoughts
I just need a nice basic and comfortable...
I just need a nice basic and comfortable helmet for our once-a -year ski trip. Just 7 days of use each year, but need something that is warm enough for Vermont in Feb. Don't want to invest a bundle and this one looks nice (matches anything, low profile). Comments? Reviews?
these helmets are great all year round helmets, this is also a bike helmet when you remove the knit liner that comes off easily and should be warm enough for vermont in feb!
I alredy have the berkeley helmet but I...
I alredy have the berkeley helmet but I want to adapt it for the winter. Is it possible to buy the winter knit separetly with the google clip ?
yes you can buy the winter kit right here on backcountry and it does come with the goggle clip, just search for "bern knit" and make sure you get the right kit, I believe Bern Berkeley is "ZIPMOD"