Rocket-roller-skates have been tried, but not perfected…yet.
You don’t stop your death-defying stunts when the snow melts, so get the Bern Brentwood Zip Mold Helmet w/Knit Liner to protect your noggin all year long. Zip Mold technology created a lightweight but durable covering for that tissue you’d like to call a brain. That means that it’ll last through seasons of head-first spills into rails in the park, and with the clip-in snap system, you can remove the winter liner and replace it with a thinner summer visor liner to skate, bike, or finally try out your rocket-roller-skate prototype.
- Channeled air flow draws air in the front and cools your head before it exits in the back
- Two goggle clip locations give you more options to get a more personalized fit
- Eyewear channel inside the helmet gives you more room around the ears so you can wear sunglasses on the scorchers
Share your thoughts
there, that's better
The Brentwood is a low-profile, well-ventilated helmet that's so lightweight, it's super easy to forget that you're even wearing a lid. Quite possibly the perfect helmet for people who hate helmets, it's nice to finally have a 'met that isn't some massive radar dome that picks up old Russian ham radio channels, perched atop your skull and blaring to the whole world how idiotic you look.
* goggle clip is removable with phillips head screwdriver
* just like popular belief, Bern lids do run a little small. Size accordingly.
this helmet is so dang comfy i can hardly stand it. got it in grey with the plaid knit visor - super steezy and so light.
fits nice with my anon realm goggs too. i wear a 7 1/4" baseball cap and got the XL, perfect fit.
Super sick lid! I cannot believe the comfort. Coolest part is I took the liner out and use at as my bike helmet. Fits perfect with or without the winter liner.