Show your brain how much you love it.
- Hard Hat version with Brock Foam is not EN/AST/CPSC certified for severe single impacts, but it is able to withstand multiple, lighter hits without requiring replacement (as compared to Zipmold and EPS foam, which is certified but must be replaced after a single hit, however hard or soft)
- Sink Fit design fits the lid around your head (rather than on letting it ride on top), providing both advanced comfort and an ultra-low profile
- Removable knit liner allows for year-round snow and skate use—leave it in to fight off the winter chill and take it out when the weather warms up
- Women’s-specific design for a better overall fit
- Removable vent piece lets you air it out on warm days and trap in extra heat when it’s cold
Share your thoughts
This helmet is great! I love that I can use it as a ski and bike helmet. It is super warm with the liner for skiing and super airy and breathable due to the removable vents for biking. These helmets definitely run small. Go at least one size up from your normal helmet size.
Um...Brighton and Solitude are up BIG...
Um...Brighton and Solitude are up BIG Cottonwood Canyon
Can you tell me if Bern makes helmets for...
Can you tell me if Bern makes helmets for children? Or an x-small for adults?
The Nino and Nina are the Bern kids models. Bern also makes x-small.