Falling is part of the fun, but scrambled brains are not.
When you combine your obsessive need to push your limits at one of the world's favorite terrain parks, you are probably going to go down a few times. The Bern Women's Brighton Hard Hat with Knit Liner keeps your head safe, even if you knock it around a few dozen times while you're trying to nail that tail slide.
- Brock Foam is not EN/AST/CPSC certified for severe single impacts, but it is able to withstand multiple, lighter hits without requiring replacement (as compared to Zipmold and EPS foam, which is certified but must be replaced after a single hit, however hard or soft)
- Molded goggle channel keeps your lenses in place without bunching or slipping
- Removable knit liner keeps you warm when winter tries to freeze you out, and you can pull it out when summer heat begs a cooler lid
- Sink Fit design means that this lid fits around your head (rather than just sitting on top) so you get a better fit and a sleeker look
- The Clip Snap-In system secures your liner to your helmet simply and quickly
- Raised internal arch gives you more under-shell room so longer hair or ponytails won't create pressure points on your head
Share your thoughts
Bern Fit Video
Bern fit Video
what is the sizing like? how big is the...
what is the sizing like? how big is the medium?