- Carbon fiber shell offers increased durability and lighter weight compared to ABS and plastic-mold shells
- EPS polystyrene is a lightweight, solid foam—when hit, EPS evenly distributes energy throughout its internal structure to keep your head intact
- Sink Fit design fits the lid around your head (rather than on letting it ride on top), which provides both advanced comfort and an ultra-low profile
- Removable knit liner for year-round use—leave it in to fight off the winter chill and take it out when the weather warms up
- Removable vent piece lets you air it out on warm days and trap in extra heat when it’s cold
Share your thoughts
My noggin never rides without it
Three seasons and four helmets later, I've finally found the One. Morpheus would be proud. This an exemplory example of a well engineered product -- not only is it lighter and stronger than its peers, with its slim profile and slick carbon fiber weave, it looks good too. Function AND form. While the audio knit included with this fine hat won't have even the most casual audiophile giggling like a schoolgirl, he'll appreciate the easy to turn volume knob while bombing down the blacks.
Speaking of which, after only a month of use both earpads stopped working. I emailed Bern to find out where I could pick up another set. Less than 48 hours later, a replacement audio knit showed up at my door, just in time for the weekend. Hell yea.
Four stars for the fresh headgear, and another for the excellent customer service.
Had a real problem trying to find a helmet that was comfortable and that didnt look retarded.This is it,great helmet nice fit and the carbon fiber should be tough as nails.Went from not wearing a helmet for 25 years to wouldnt be without it ever.Great helmet!!
Bern Baby Bern
Yup! It is really carbon fiber. Light weight, super comfortable. Yup! It is sick!!