This helmet's a fave of Bern's pro team--and of mere mortals with strong style sense.
- Knit liner and double goggle clip keep you warm and well put-together when you hit the resort in the winter
- Remove the knit liner and goggle clips for a sleek skate helmet in the warmer months
- Built-in audio system keeps your early-'80s pop mix playing whether you're spinning off kickers or flipping your skateboard
- Tough shell construction incorporates lightweight EPS foam inside for primo brain preservation and a comfy fit
- Built-in vents fight the sauna effect
- Bern's low-profile Sink Fit surrounds your noggin' with all-encompassing goodness and protection
Share your thoughts
Bern Macon EPS
Helmet is very cool....audio part works great...lightweight and comfortable....only issue is that Bern's recommendations for sizing run too small - after measuring carefully, had to return the helmet for a larger size. That process was pretty smooth - thanks dogfunk.com
Think before jumping
Solid audio but some quirks with fit. Wearing goggles can be frustrating because of the 'roundness' of the helmet. when lifted to brow line they will slide off to the back because of the helmet shape. another side-effect of the round is the inability to get the ear coverings close enought to your ears to get any warmth benefit. If you like to wear a thin beanie, move up in size.
Again, audio really good but i doubt i'll use this next season.
Write your question here...Would like to...
Write your question here...Would like to know if I can buy helmet liners separately. I currently have a ladies knit liner with the brim in gray and was told when I bought the helmet that I would be able to switch liners, but so far have not been able to find liners sold separately.
can i buy just the audio liner for this...
can i buy just the audio liner for this helmet