Summer, Fall, Spring, Winter, it's all shred season to you.
It doesn't matter if it's summer or winter—you're going to have your feet standing on top of a board. The only thing that changes is the kind of board that you're on. The Bern Macon EPS Audio Helmet with Knit Liner keeps your noggin safe, keeps your ears full of your favorite music, and lets you get after it all year 'round.
- Lightweight EPS foam evenly distributes energy throughout its internal structure so less force hits your skull
- Molded goggle channel keeps your lenses in place without bunching or slipping
- Removable knit liner keeps you warm when winter tries to freeze you out, and you can pull it out when summer heat begs a cooler lid
- Liner-integrated audio slams sound from your media player straight into your ears
- Sink Fit design means that this lid fits around your head (rather than just sitting on top) so you get a better fit and a sleeker look
- The Clip Snap-In system secures your liner to your helmet simply and quickly
Share your thoughts
It does the job, kinda
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great fit, look can be a bit bulky if you rock a beanie under it. My head phones ended up cutting out after the 4 or 5th time... now it just cuts out, haven't tried to contact costumer service yet.
DOES ANYONE HAVE A HELMET WHICH ALLOWS...
DOES ANYONE HAVE A HELMET WHICH ALLOWS GOOD QUALITY PHONE USING BLUETOOTH? I NEED TO BE ABLE TO HEAR INCOMING CALLS THROUGH MY HELMET; I LIKE THIS HELMET WITH ITS KNIT LINER. THANKS.
The EPS version of this helmet is the real "helmet" version, which means it uses EPS foam and has ASTM, EN, and CPSC certifications. It is very comfortable and light and you can wear it with or without the liner. Not the highest tech helmet on the market, but really comfortable and cool looking.