Helmets don't have to be disposable.
- Brock Foam is not EN/AST/CPSC certified for severe single impacts, but it is able to withstand multiple, lighter hits without requiring replacement (as compared to Zipmold and EPS foam, which is certified but must be replaced after a single hit, however hard or soft)
- Molded goggle channel keeps your lenses in place without bunching or slipping
- Removable knit liner keeps you warm when winter tries to freeze you out, and you can pull it out when summer heat begs a cooler lid
- Sink Fit design means that this lid fits around your head (rather than just sitting on top) so you get a better fit and a sleeker look
- The Clip Snap-In system secures your liner to your helmet simply and quickly
Share your thoughts
My Go-To Helmet
I use the Bern Macon for just about everything . Skiing in the mountains, mountain biking, BASE jumping or anything Nitro Circus related. I've found this light weight, form fitting helmet to hold up to many test Ive put it through over the years. Its the most versatile helmet Ive found.
Light weight and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used this helmet for almost two seasons until I got a concussion partway through this season. If it weren't for this helmet, the results would have been much worse. The helmet is very versatile as you can use it skiing, biking, skateboarding or any other activities. The only downfall is that the audio for the helmet is bulky and when your skiing it exposes your ears.
Solid Brain Bucket
This is the second Bern helmet I've owned, and they are great. My old one was the Watts, with the brim. The only reason I replaced it was because I left it in the rear dash of my car for a month in 110 degree heat, and it melted. Whoops. I decided it was time to ditch the brim this time around. I got a Large, and I have about a 7 1/4 size noggin in fitted hats, but keep in mind, I wear beanies or baseball hats under my helmet. It fits great with either one, and is super comfortable. Love Bern helmets!
Bern Fit Video
Bern Fit Video
Looks Great, Feels Good Too
I got this hard hat 2 seasons ago, and I really like it. It's worked well through all the little and medium dives I've taken, and it doesn't look tremendous/ridiculous like some of the other helmets out there. A couple things that drew me to this model were the knit liner (easy to wash since it's removable - nice touch), the built in visor (looks cool), the nice amount of side/top vents, and the fit of the helmet (nice and snug for my head).
i am looking for a xxxl ski/snow board...
i am looking for a xxxl ski/snow board helmut, black matte preferable. about 62cm or larger. can you help me. i live in vancouver.