- Lightweight EPS foam evenly distributes energy throughout its internal structure so less force hits your skull in the event of an impact
- Molded goggle channel keeps your lenses in place without bunching or slipping
- Removable knit liner keeps you warm when winter tries to freeze you out, and you can pull it out when summer heat begs a cooler lid
- Sink Fit design means that this lid fits around your head (rather than just sitting on top) so you get a better fit and a sleeker look
- The Clip Snap-In system secures your liner to your helmet simply and quickly
- Raised internal arch gives you more under-shell room so longer hair or ponytails won't create pressure points on your head
Share your thoughts
How soon do expect this to be back in...
How soon do expect this to be back in stock?
Unfortunately we do not have any more coming in.
wish it worked for me
My size was medium according to Bern, but medium was a tad too big. Exchanged for a small, but when liner was removed it was way too wobbly. Really wanted a helmet that worked for winter & summer. Even though the sizing didn't work out, I really did like it, solid helmet and pretty good looking. Returned it and got a cheapo one instead.
Is the mint - grey muse helmet EPS? There...
Is the mint - grey muse helmet EPS? There seem to be a few versions and I would like to double check...